Currently, we are looking for three qualified and motivated postdoctoral fellows for the following projects:
1. Simulation of lead roll casting wheel (continuous casting of 10 mil lead belt) and measuring the effect of melt temperature, wheel rotation speed, cooling temperature, and water flow rate on the belt structure and casting defects
2. Bipolar lead-acid batteries
3. Additives for battery electrolytes to enhance the cyclic life
Please feel free to contact Dr. Simchi via e-mail for further information.
We always consider applications from qualified and motivated students with following backgrounds to pursue their Ph.D. in our lab.
- Energy materials
- Semiconductors and quantum dots
- Perovskite solar cells
- Electrochemistry and gas reduction chemistry
Please contact Dr. Simchi by e-mail for further information and discussion.
Current and Past Postdocrorals, PhD, MSc and BSc Students
You can find CNAM group photos here.
You can find Ahmadi Roshan project group details here.
You can contact me through email or phone. More contact info